As most parents who have dealt with head lice can tell you, head lice have become immune to the common over-the-counter pesticide-based treatments.
And unfortunately, prescription strength head lice treatments use the same basic pesticides, just in a little bit stronger dosage. So the lice are also immune to that!
There was a study done in Great Britain recently where physicians treated 3,000 school children with the pesticide-based treatments. The results? In 80% of the cases, the treatments were completely ineffective!
We highly recommend that you use an essential oil and enzyme treatment process. These products have been used for centuries. And because of the way they kill the lice, it is impossible for the creatures to develop an immunity to these kinds of treatments.
The product line with the highest concentration and purest quality ingredients is LiceKiller. This product gets our highest recommendation.